All of those people who believe the curve is obsolete and run out to get the latest and greatest------the joke is on you!!!!!

All the problems posted about these new phones, would never happen with the good ole curve.
    08-17-09 10:38 AM
    I went back to my curve from my storm.....I missed her lol! Wiating on the Tour but while I do I am very happy with my curve~!

08-17-09 10:41 AM
    I am a new owner as well. Still trying to figure out all the stuff it can do.
    08-17-09 12:15 PM
    I just changed my silver housing to black this weekend and it gave me an all new phone basicly ! The stealth curve is awesome!

08-17-09 12:31 PM
    How could anyone not like the Curve!?!?
    08-17-09 12:32 PM
    The curve is so reliable. I started with a storm and switched to the curve and love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:43 PM
    I too love my curve, but I just waiting for the end of this month to upgrade to the tour! Shoot they have a BOGO going on right now and I may just get two!
    08-17-09 12:50 PM
    You will love the Tour Ambz...
    08-17-09 12:56 PM
    I am virtually a new curve owner. I love it! I haven't decided what blackberry I will upgrade to because I love the curve so much.
    08-17-09 12:56 PM
    Careful, I went with the Tour the day it came out. I've since switched to the Curve. All for just 1 simple reason. The person on the other end always complained about how poor my connection was. Like I was in a "tunnel" or "under water". Every single person! I returned the phone and tried another on in case it was defective. Same exact problem. If all you do is text and surf, it is a better device. But if you do significant talking, forget it. If you're using it for business, don't even consider it!
    08-17-09 12:59 PM
    I agree! Even after all these years, and many other newer blackberries, my curve stands strong! Good old trustworthy curve!
    08-17-09 01:59 PM
    I love my Curve too...and I'm most likely going to stick with it for a while until they work out all the problems with the Tour :-)

08-17-09 02:28 PM
    I agree that the Curve is a very reliable device, but on the other hand, the extra memory, 3G speed, keyboard and screen on the Tour crushes the Curve...
    08-17-09 03:25 PM
    I went from a pearl to the storm back to the pearl and last month got my dads 1 year old curve when he upgraded to the pre. I do have a bit of a tough typing due to the size of the keys, but no big deal...I won't be writing a book on here! I absolutely love the curve and don't have plans on changing...for now. My upgrades in Nov.

08-17-09 04:03 PM
    I have an 8310 but I cannot wait to get rid of it... It's so antiquated in both hardware and software. The Onyx needs to come out on Rogers ASAP!

What hardware and software do you want that you believe makes the curve antiquated?
    08-17-09 04:25 PM
    I agree that the Curve is a very reliable device, but on the other hand, the extra memory, 3G speed, keyboard and screen on the Tour crushes the Curve...
    what good is all of that if the thing don;t work?
    08-17-09 04:26 PM
    what good is all of that if the thing don;t work?
    Mine works just fine, a few had the loose battery door and a few have trackball issues, it's a piece of machinery, not everyone produced will be flawless, look at the issues with the Nextel Curve 8350i or the Storm for that matter. My friends who have the Curve love the Tour, especially the keyboard and screen...
    08-17-09 04:30 PM
    The Curve got a lot of people hooked. I had a BB years ago and hated the thing. The trackwheel sucked. The curve renewed my love. It will always be the cornerstone of the new BB frenzy.

08-17-09 04:32 PM
    I LOVE my 8310, yeah I'm always on the lookout for the next big thing when it comes to cell phones, well now in BlackBerries, but I think I'll be holding on to my Curve for a while now until I HAVE TO upgrade!
    08-17-09 05:01 PM
    Love, love, love my Curve. I don't need the latest and greatest. The Curve does precisely what I need and it's sturdy and reliable. Couldn't ask for more at this particular time.
    08-17-09 06:24 PM
    I love my curve. I've been wondering to myself what took me so long to switch to a BB. Glad that I found the site as well, learn a lot in just a few weeks. I think I like it here.
    08-17-09 06:48 PM
    I recently purchased the 8520 curve. I went back to my 8320 after 1 day of using the new one. I know that are both curves, but the 83xx is just classic.
    08-17-09 07:48 PM
    The Curve is a serious device. I used to have an 8330 when I was with Sprint. The Curve with the everything plan is a lot of fun. My wife has my old curve now and she loves it. Funny thing is, she has never said anything about wanting to upgrade or looking at another BB. There is a reason why the Curve was the top selling smartphone all of last year and for the first half of this year. In my opinion, RIM has created two classics: the Curve and the Bold.

08-17-09 08:24 PM
    I had the Pearl for the longest time and then we switched to Verizon and I had the Lg enV touch and hated it! I found a curve and I love it! I have never been in love with any kind of phone but let me tell ya my curve is the best.
    08-17-09 08:24 PM
    The Curve is my first ... "Till death do us part!" (Mine or its, lol.)

08-17-09 08:27 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD