You would think that an 8GB card would be enough but I found a great way to download shows from my Tivo to my curve. I also want to have lots of music.

I decided to get another microSD card just for video but it was a pain to have to carry around separately. I decided to put some tape inside the battery cover to create a little pocket for the extra card. I covered enough of the sticky part so the card can slide in and out. The battery cover still seems to fit oKay but is a bit snug.

I was thinking that a purpose built battery cover that holds flash cards would be nice idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 07:29 PM
    I've been doing this for a while too. I have an 8g installed and a 2g I keep taped to the battery that has Device Manager and a copy of my o.s., crackmem and a back up. So if I brick my berry I have all I need to get back up and running with out an internet connection. What you really should have done was patent your idea and sell it to RIM. Hindsights a Biatch!
    09-24-08 07:39 PM
    I've been doing this for a while too. I have an 8g installed and a 2g I keep taped to the battery that has Device Manager and a copy of my o.s., crackmem and a back up. So if I brick my berry I have all I need to get back up and running with out an internet connection. What you really should have done was patent your idea and sell it to RIM. Hindsights a Biatch!
    Wow, great idea. I would have never thought of doing that.
    09-24-08 08:08 PM

lol

prepared much?
    09-24-08 08:39 PM
    Hey BB DT's are a mother!

09-24-08 08:47 PM
    Hey BB DT's are a mother!

Ha ha ha. BB DTs. Classic.
    09-24-08 08:49 PM
    lol

what is a DT?
    09-24-08 08:50 PM
    DT = Detox, withdraws
    09-24-08 08:54 PM
    lol

what is a DT?
    Delirium tremens - usually caused by sudden withdrawal from drugs or alcohol
    09-24-08 08:55 PM
    oh ok.... sorry, im not so knowledgeable when it comes to drug terms, im a good kid!

09-24-08 08:58 PM
    oh ok.... sorry, im not so knowledgeable when it comes to drug terms, im a good kid!
    Sure you are . I only know the term from Fire/EMS calls.
    09-24-08 09:02 PM
    Sure you are . I only know the term from Fire/EMS calls.
    I won't say why I know the term.

And Benz, you are kidding right? Good kid? Surely, you cannot be serious.
    09-24-08 09:07 PM

More like..
    09-24-08 09:10 PM
    DT actually stands for delirium tremors which, yes, is from drug or alcohol withdrawals.

09-24-08 09:17 PM
    ^^^
    A little late to the party there I think. Delirium Tremens (correct terminology by the by) has caused this thread to take a wrong turn. Let's get back the the OP's original thought.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 09-24-08 at 09:29 PM.
    09-24-08 09:24 PM
    Lol! I do that too- I have my 3rd party backup files, and a few other important non-related backup files on an old XD card I have. Isn't TAPED to my berry...is hidden in my apartment...but same concept!
    09-24-08 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD