There you go...condone drug use...inhalents....nice!

Because it is his, he can ruin it if he wants to. But, who says he ruined it?

If one wants to remove..."their"... cover on "their" Blackberry, who are "we" to say something. Especially if it looks good.
    I'm one who's reading this on a public forum, and with the ability of FREE SPEECH I can say anything I see fit.

REMEMBER KIDDIES: When posting on a public forum you leave yourself open to positive AND negative comments.... regardless if you like them or not.

P.S. Condoning drug use? haha you must be slow if that's what you gathered from my comment.
    04-02-08 10:36 AM
    I know a guy who does it professionaly if anyone is interested he does mostly iphones and sidekicks. i know i know but he does blackberry's too awesome work almost sent mine it for a black finish here is his myspace he will do blackberrys you just need to contact him.

(MySpace.com - ***Custom Magic*** - 24 - Male - WESTERVILLE, Ohio - www.myspace.com/custom_iphones)
    04-02-08 11:09 AM
    I'll do it for $50 Krylon fusion is just going to sractch off. I had did this at first and well its just paint on top of plastic and its going to scratch. I used duplicolor vinyl & fabric paint and well had to resand the phone down to plastic yet again and repainted it with multiple coats. I now have a nice black gloss look that is hard as **** to scratch. I did the method they do to cars. They put it in heat to melt to plastic and put it in cool place then repeat.
    04-02-08 11:31 AM
    I forgot to add. Its better to take off the Lens and led incator plastic before painting as it easier to get the full housing. The tape is just a hassle and the run off isn't good.
    04-02-08 11:36 AM
    Not sure why you'd want it White, but whatever floats yer boat.
    04-02-08 12:24 PM
    [QUOTE=jhard;224566] I'm one who's reading this on a public forum, and with the ability of FREE SPEECH I can say anything I see fit. [QUOTE]

well if you knew anything about the first ammendment
    you would know that freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean you can say anything you want
    it really means that you are entitled to your own opinion, not that you can literaly
    say anything you want
    Last edited by miguel.neverr.says.die; 04-02-08 at 11:58 PM.
    04-02-08 11:53 PM
    I'm one who's reading this on a public forum, and with the ability of FREE SPEECH I can say anything I see fit.

REMEMBER KIDDIES: When posting on a public forum you leave yourself open to positive AND negative comments.... regardless if you like them or not.

P.S. Condoning drug use? haha you must be slow if that's what you gathered from my comment.
    I can see that there is no sense of humor here... Jeez!

I don't really think there was a drug use intention there... It was my demented way of having a sense of humor.

but...remember... you said it... "when leaving a comment in a public forum you open yourself up to positive and negative comments. Regardless if you like them or not."

Anyway, I think a sense of humor is needed here, not busting balls...

msblueline
    04-03-08 12:15 AM
    Simply awesome. That had to be nerve wracking. I love how it came out so it has to be worth it. I might have to swipe your idea though. Maybe have a mirror finish to it, or how about a color change??
    08-25-09 08:29 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD