Hello,
    I'm having an issue with my profile/notifications for my emails. I have 4 emails (1 work, 2 gmail, and 1 blackberry.net) I receive on my Blackberry 8900 and I'd like to have the tone play for work emails only while in the LOUD profile, for both the "in holster" and "out of holster" options. However, when I set the other 3 emails in profiles to play "NONE", it changes the work email to NONE also.

Is it possible to have separate ringers for each email address? If so, how do I rectify this problem?

I've resent the service books from tmobile and done a battery pull twice, and it hasn't helped the issue.

Thanks in advance.

3rd party apps

ascendo money
    calorie counter
    cblauncher
    faccebook
    googlemaps
    google sync
    google mobile app
    opera mini
    money loader
    quickpul2
    twitterberry
    weathereye
    viigo
    xenozu youtube player
    Last edited by cijimcb; 05-19-09 at 11:48 PM.
    05-19-09 11:45 PM
    It is and should work. However, since Sept 08 I have used a pearl 8120, Bold, Storm and now the 8900 Curve. On all of these devices my SMS tone will randomly revert back to the default one. When I check my settings it is still set to my custom one but unless I switvh the hs off and back on again it will only play the default one. The storm was the worst for this. I dont think it ever made it past 2 or 3 sms before defaulting back. The 8900 is a lot better and it only happens every few days.
    05-20-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD