Hello guys,
    I am using a Blackberry 8520 Curve and i Do NOT have a blackberry Internet services plan, as i m happy using WI-FI at home/office.

I am having trouble opening P.D.F files which will not open straight out of box and also "Documents to go" section only does not have a P.D.F reader

Can u guys suggest me a free Adobe P.D.F reader?
    Need help asap

thanks
    Raam
    05-30-10 10:45 PM
    Not too sure about a free pdf reader for us, but if you buy (upgrade) to documents to go premium, then you can get the pdf reader.

I went through the same thing, had to finally break down and buy it.
    05-31-10 06:17 AM
    Docs2Go Premium is appalling expensive for what it does and while eOffice is a lot cheaper, I don't know that it can open PDF on the fly - it may need to 'convert' them via its desktop application.

Its bizzare that there is no free (Adobe or Foxit, are you reading this?) or dirt cheap PDF reader for BlackBerry.
    05-31-10 07:19 AM
    Docs2Go Premium is appalling expensive for what it does and while eOffice is a lot cheaper, I don't know that it can open PDF on the fly - it may need to 'convert' them via its desktop application.

Its bizzare that there is no free (Adobe or Foxit, are you reading this?) or dirt cheap PDF reader for BlackBerry.
    I don't agree with your statement that it is expensive. When you consider that you are getting 4 apps in one and break down the cost, it works out to about $17.50 per app. For full office accessibility that is not out of line. The one place I do agree is why Data Viz won't sell/license each individual product so that if you need the PDF reader only that you can buy it as a stand alone product. As for Adobe, considering how badly they bog down the computers with their Reader software, I'm not sure I would want them developing an app for the BB, but hopefully someone else will see and fill the need in the future.
    05-31-10 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD