Hi everyone-

I recently downloaded media monkey in order to created ID3 tags to put on my media player, but I can't sync the media monkey files to my blackberry curve. It says "there is not enough storage on the device to auto sync selected files. Continue?"

I'm not sure what this means but I have a 4 GB memory card which can store about 1000 songs. I currently only have less than 300 on there and I just want the info that I tagged from my media monkey library files to be automatically recognized when I plug in my device. Is that how auto syncing works or is there something different? I'm not sure why it's not working but I'm not trying to transfer all the files from my library to my blackberry. I just want the songs that are on my blackberry to have the same ID tags that are in the library files once I connect. Please help? Thanks...

PS: step by step instructions would be helpful
    09-10-09 12:53 PM
    Well, if you didn't configure the AutoSync list, chances are...it is trying to sync everything. I have always just sync'd manually.

Configure AutoSync: Right click on the device in the tree, select Configure Device.
    Last edited by disposition; 09-10-09 at 01:05 PM.
    09-10-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD