Sorry if this has been posted before, I did a search for this topic and didn't quite find any answers, however it is late, and I am half drunk.

I was just putting some music on my 8900 (about 10GBs worth on a 16GB card) and after transferring the music files over to the 8900, when I boot up the music media player, after allowing it to scan completely, I notice that with musical artists that I have a considerable amount of music from, a great deal of the tracks are not showing up under their respective albums. When I go into the card's memory however, I can see that the songs are in fact there, and playable, just not appearing on the main music selection where they should be.

Has anyone dealt with this before, and if so/or not, does anyone at least know what could be the fault here. Thanks for any help.

P.S. I have tried two battery pulls, as well as removing and reinserting the micro SD card, each to no avail.
    03-03-09 01:16 AM
    Just a little update:

I bit the bullet and just did a total upgrade on my phone (to 168) and it totally solved the music problem. Every track is now in order and showing up the way it should.
    03-04-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD