Ive has an 8350i since late Dec. Ive had few problems till now. I havent been able to upgrade the original software so I still have the original version.
    Since Thursday my service has been going on/off. It looks as if im going in/out of serviceable area except other Nextel users around me show all is fine. Sometimes I can turn the connections on but ussually I have to do something like a battery pull. For a while it was saying "no mms because of no sevice books loaded" but I reset it, batter pull and it works for a while. Ive also got something about an uncaught Java error or something at one point.
    Obviously something is wrong.
    04-05-09 08:28 AM
    Ive has an 8350i since late Dec. Ive had few problems till now. I havent been able to upgrade the original software so I still have the original version.
    Since Thursday my service has been going on/off. It looks as if im going in/out of serviceable area except other Nextel users around me show all is fine. Sometimes I can turn the connections on but ussually I have to do something like a battery pull. For a while it was saying "no mms because of no sevice books loaded" but I reset it, batter pull and it works for a while. Ive also got something about an uncaught Java error or something at one point.
    Obviously something is wrong.
    have you called nextel to have them try and fix it.... it sounds like something is wrong with your BB, not the service. if nextel cant get it fixed ask them to send you a new one
    04-05-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD