Hi all,
    Currently having huge amounts of problems with my 8320 from Orange.

Had it replaced twice last week (once on Wednesday and once on Thursday) and am having it replaced again today as they've sent me another one that doesn't work!

Even before last week I was on my third phone in 10 months - so from this afternoon will have my 6th!

Anyone else having/had problems with Orange UK - or any other UK carriers?
    I really want to stick with Blackberrys but am now thinking about whether I need to find a new carrier when my contract ends.
    08-13-09 06:24 AM
    Whats the problem with it?
    Are you loading everything from your other BB's onto the new ones? if so.. it could be a conflict with an app..
    08-13-09 07:22 AM
    I have started each one from Factory setting. Just synchronised it with Outlook for my Calendar and contacts etc.

First one last week the Speaker wasn't working properly. Would break up during calls and sometimes wouldn't bother to ring. The next one simply got almost no reception at all in my house - where my Blackberry has always been fine.

The most recent one was fine in most ways - but the Trackball was stiff and didn't want to go right. Sometimes it would only go up and down and wouldn't do right or left. Wasn't a software issue on that one definitely as it felt funny.

I did try with all faults completely wiping to factory settings before contacting Orange. Thank you for the input though. I know it does seem pretty weird that I could get through this many Blackberrys!
    08-13-09 10:53 AM
    sounds like orange not bothering to ensure the replacement handset is in working order.

i'm on orange and had no issues with them but had dramas with another network so i left them. it's funny when you say you're leaving and that's when they want to throw all sorts of deals and handsets at you
    08-13-09 01:31 PM
    Have now been sent another phone that doesn't work! Just the Y button this time, but still pretty annoying. Have also noticed that I'm getting lousy reception (dropped calls etc) int he house I have moved into!

Spoke to Orange today, who were much more useful this time round.

They have agreed to send me a Blackberry Bold on Monday - and now I am happy!
    08-14-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD