I've had my bb since about FEB, I have a sleep case and power it down at night and have it go on at a certain time in the AM. Last night I had charged it, it was 100% and used it for a few hrs today and believe me, certainly not enough time for it to go down to 20%. Do you think I should fully power it down at night and turn it on manually or could some other condition exist? I did buy another battery from blackberry.com so, I still have that one. Any answers or help would really be appreciated. This is the second day it has happened. Coindicentally, it only happens on the original bb battery, not the back up one I bought.
    08-06-09 10:01 AM
    I dont ever turn my phone off or power it down....I leave mine on all night and dont even notice a change in the battery at all.
    08-06-09 12:13 PM
    I dont ever turn my phone off or power it down....I leave mine on all night and dont even notice a change in the battery at all.
    I am having horrible luck with my battery life too. Sunday I had 100% battery from pulling it off the charger at 7am. I didnt even use the phone and at 4:00 it was down to 60%!! No apps are running in background. Any idea?
    08-06-09 12:25 PM
    Use to have the same problem with my first Curve, thought it was just a battery problem; found out it was and got another battery.
    08-06-09 02:03 PM
    I had horrible battery life with my first battery. I called Verizon and they replaced it. Funny thing is, the new battery was working great. Then I decided to charge the old battery, and now both work fine. Charge lasts about 2 days with normal use.
    08-06-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD