I have literally 2 weeks left before I upgrade. Apparently that was all my 8310 needed to know and its been giving me problems for the past 3-4 days. My phone suddenly resets itself, all the time. Either on its own or if I'm attempting to read an email or bbm message. Its never done this before. Also I hardly have a connection anymore. I'm actually with an "x" no service icon a lot. Again, up until a few days ago I've never had a problem with this phone. I am upgrading in a couple weeks but I would like to pass this one on to someone... its been a great phone, new housing, etc, but right now I wanna throw it against the wall. I havent added any new apps or done any upgrades recently. Currently running 4.5.0.187 on AT&T. Any help would be appreciated. new os maybe? I dunno. Thanks.
    05-27-10 04:28 PM
    Ok you guys just killed it for me. My wife hates that i'm obsessed with this site. I told her, "yeah but watch, they'll answer this right away". Now she still doesn't get it, lol. Oh well.
    05-28-10 04:33 PM
    You said you put a new housing on it, when did you do that? The only reason I ask is because I'm just wondering if maybe something got jarred when you were changing the housing, like the antenna, since you said lately you've been getting the red X lately. I'm also on AT&T and once in a blue moon I'll notice that I won't have service & somehow my connection will be turned off on my phone for no reason at all so I'll just have to turn it back on again. The random resets are confusing though, let me do some more looking on that part.
    05-31-10 07:40 PM
    Try a wipe (options, security, general settings, bb button, wipe). Make sure you bakup your data first. If that doesn't do it, try reloading the os.
    If none of that does it, the cons might be right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD