I've been having a problem here and there with my phone. When a call ends I get a busy signal but it doesn't do it all the time but it drives me crazy when it does because it's loud as if I have the speaker on which I don't. Does anybody else come across this problem at all? Or maybe somebody could tell what it possibly could be? Thanks for your time.
    07-09-09 10:28 PM
    i will get a tone form my loud speaker all 8 out of 10 times i call my parnets. it ONLY happens when they hang up first and only on their ATT cell phones. my dad also has a t-mo for work, no issues there. every once in a while i will get it from my bro, he is on ATT also....
    07-10-09 06:11 AM
    interesting casper. i get it sometimes too, never checked to see when, just know it gets annoying
    07-10-09 02:56 PM
    seems like this happens radomly also will
    end call with VZor sprint & get 3 tone slop
    07-10-09 04:18 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry Curve 8350i, I previously had a Motorola i275 phone with the same carrier. The Motorolla had the same problem!

It is a problem with other carriers specifically AT & T customers when calling out or receiving. I got the same noise with incoming voice mail messages as well.

Nextel/Sprint needs to hear from you and tell them this is happening around the Nation~ I called it in to 611, please call it in too or it will not stop and continue to irritate and imbarrass you and I.

08-07-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD