nope, lol...i do want to try the advanced method but i dont want to wipe my device and it gives me the same problem loading the OS, then i'll be stuck with a bricked phone
    I guess you are a glutton for punishment then? The device is wiped by DM anyway when you upgrade, this is just a more thorough wipe. Anyway, I think you should give it a shot.
    08-27-09 12:29 PM
    Have you tried the CrackMem method yet??? By that I mean use CrackMem to Wipe your device and install the OS... first, backup everything... remove all OS version on your PC... install CrackMem, install OS version, delete Vendor.xml file, start CrackMem, select the OS version on CrackMem, click the Wipe button... then after it's done, use DM and restore everything from your backup files.
    08-27-09 12:36 PM
    Have you tried the CrackMem method yet??? By that I mean use CrackMem to Wipe your device and install the OS... first, backup everything... remove all OS version on your PC... install CrackMem, install OS version, delete Vendor.xml file, start CrackMem, select the OS version on CrackMem, click the Wipe button... then after it's done, use DM and restore everything from your backup files.
    hey fatboy, I did that and it worked! Now, let's go to every thread and post this as the solution.
    08-27-09 02:30 PM
    hey fatboy, I did that and it worked! Now, let's go to every thread and post this as the solution.
    Glad to hear everything is working now.
    08-27-09 02:38 PM
    alright i got it...thanks everyone, appreciate the help
    08-27-09 04:24 PM
    Good to hear everything is back up and running.
    08-27-09 04:44 PM
    alright i got it...thanks everyone, appreciate the help
    What did you do to get it working?
    08-27-09 06:03 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD