hey guys i am having some problems with my phone.
    soo lastnight i charged my phone like always. woke up and it was turned off..
    i truned it back on and it was acting weird. It was taking a while to load up and everything else... i thought nothing of it untill i go to grab my phone and its turned off again..
    the battary is fully charged and everything.. it keeps turnning off by its self.
    and sometimes it doesnt even fully load.. it will have the sand timer and after about a minute the screen goes black... i have no idea whats going on..

and its pissing me off. someone help me!!!!
    09-10-09 07:31 PM
    Remove the media card if you have one installed, then remove the battery, wait a minute and replace. You might have a media card or memory issue...
    09-10-09 07:53 PM
    okay i did this... now lets see if this words now haha
    09-10-09 08:00 PM
    I've been seeing a lot of media card issues lately, that's why I asked you to remove it...
    09-10-09 08:08 PM
    okay its been working untill today... i think i know what the problem is. Everytime the batary get below 50% it shuts off. i have no idea why it does this it just does. Maybe its a defected phone? but it never did this before. havnt droped it no water damage nothing. Maybe the batary is just defected? anyone know have or had this problem?
    09-11-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD