Hello berry community,

I'm new to the berry family. I have the curve 8310. Does anyone else have a problem with their call waiting feature not hanging up?? Ever since I've been using my phone (Jan 08), my cell bill has skyrocketed. Found out that I am being charged for "Call Hold" . Who on earth holds these days longer than a minute or 2 let alone 20, 43, and even 60+ minutes! My phone does not show on the screen the call is still holding, but AT&T says otherwise. I've had them adjust my bills, but they said this was the last time they were going to do so and I have to contact RIM myself as AT&T does not have tech support for the blackberries. I just saw the tech support pricing and about lost it. Does anyone else know of this problem?? desperate to find a solution.....

Thank you,
    04-16-08 03:19 PM
    Ok, two things here. First if you can afford it, go to the unlimited calling plan and don't worry about it. If that is not an option, don't use call waiting. Just kidding. I know many times that the call waiting on all the bb's i've owned has just sucked. If would hangup on the other person, it would say "operation failed", or some other lame thing would happen. I know with this curve, I have to hit like 3 or 4 keys to switch over. It is something like: bb key, swap, resume...etc....
    04-16-08 04:22 PM
    Ok, so there "technically" is nothing wrong with the phone, just a bad "manufacture" design?? I just got my new bill and it had $247 in overage charges due to this call hold bs.
    04-21-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD