Ok hope someone can help. I just updated the software from .77 to .138 and the theme I have on my 8330 no longer shows upcoming events under the calendar? Is there a setting for that? Im using the BB Dimension Today theme
    Last edited by crwmlw; 08-12-09 at 05:01 PM.
    08-12-09 04:57 PM
    I'm on WAP so I can't see your carrier. If you're on verizon and installed their offical update call them, as they are required to provide support for this type of thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 05:02 PM
    It is Verizon yes
    08-12-09 05:03 PM
    Is there a way to convert back to .77 from .138?
    08-12-09 05:16 PM
    Ok hope someone can help. I just updated the software from .77 to .138 and the theme I have on my 8330 no longer shows upcoming events under the calendar? Is there a setting for that? Im using the BB Dimension Today theme
    I have had this happen twice on OS updates and if there is an easy fix, I wish someone would let us know. What happened in my case is the Calendar entries "Send Using:" had been changed to "Default" instead of my specified email address during the update. I had to delete and then reenter my Calendar entries, select the proper "Send Using" and the entries showed back up on my today theme.

08-12-09 05:29 PM
    Yes there is? but first resend your service books and maybe the theme will work. At the blackberry.com site under curves, verizon they will list os's that are available. If the one you want is available download it to your pc delete the current one and reload the os. The desktop manager will auto load the newest os that is why you need to delete it to go down a version.
    08-12-09 05:32 PM
    options, advanced, default services, make sure its on the device calender CICAL
    08-12-09 05:35 PM
    options, advanced, default services, make sure its on the device calender CICAL
    Did that and the only fix was delete and reenter. I thought I was overlooking something, searched the threads and found nothing.

08-12-09 05:40 PM
    It maybe the theme, try another today theme... see if it does the same thing.
    08-12-09 05:41 PM
    It maybe the theme, try another today theme... see if it does the same thing.
    Thanks...I'm good for now and have been for weeks with .131. I use an 8900 replica theme. I went to the stock theme and had the same problem...no Calendar entries on any today theme. All entries had been changed to "default" and would not show up. This happened twice on OS updates...and I've tried all OS 4.5s.

08-12-09 05:50 PM
    Yes there is? but first resend your service books and maybe the theme will work. At the blackberry.com site under curves, verizon they will list os's that are available. If the one you want is available download it to your pc delete the current one and reload the os. The desktop manager will auto load the newest os that is why you need to delete it to go down a version.
    Just out of curiosity, I searched blackberry.com for the list of OSs that you spoke of. Didn't find any page that lists old OSs.

This page:
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Just leads to the same page that the original CB blog post directed us to: (Verizon users)
    BlackBerry® Software Updates

Anyone's help in finding the page with the old OSs might help a frustrated CBer later on (not me...I didn't bother with the update). Thanks.
    08-12-09 06:03 PM
    Just out of curiosity, I searched blackberry.com for the list of OSs that you spoke of. Didn't find any page that lists old OSs.

This page:
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Just leads to the same page that the original CB blog post directed us to: (Verizon users)
    BlackBerry® Software Updates

Anyone's help in finding the page with the old OSs might help a frustrated CBer later on (not me...I didn't bother with the update). Thanks.
    Last time I did an OS update with DM it gave me all the 4.5 options but .131. I used DM 4.6.

08-12-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD