HEY GUYS!

my curve8530 just kinda died.... well not really but somehow it decided to just reset.. and the loading screen came up.. the loading bar completes, but it starts over again. OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

i don't know what to do.. my phone's like the same as being dead right now..

please help!!
    06-09-10 11:37 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? If not, do so, and if that doesn't work, search for the How To's and read the fixing a nuked berry or something like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 11:49 PM
    Did you install something before it happened. If so, start your BlackBerry in safe mode and delete anything you've installed before it happened. Also, if you changed any settings, restore it to the previous one.

To startup in safe mode:

- Remove the BlackBerry battery and reinsert it

- Hold down the Escape key after the red LED goes out and keep holding it (The escape key is the one that looks like a sideways “U” shaped arrow by the trackball on the Bold commonly called the “back key/arrow”)

- You will then see a dialog box to the and click ok

- To exit safe mode just remove the battery and reinsert again
    Last edited by mangcool; 06-10-10 at 02:20 PM.
    06-10-10 10:28 AM
    i accidently wiped out my entire system before - dont know how so dont ask

did it come back yet, and is the screen white or no?? months ago mine just turned completely white after a battery pull - had to take it to sprint so they could reload everything back on - sucked bc i lost all of my stuff
    06-10-10 04:42 PM
    you can reset it from desktop manager i have done it to a couple of my old bbs
    06-10-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD