Hey guys,
    I just bought a brand new non-carrier locked 8520 to use with a Simple Mobile plan (uses TMo's network) however Im having some problems. Under available networks I have Simple Mobile with an H by it and then under that AT&T.

If the Tmo service drops out, it goes to AT&T and the signal goes to SOS. Ive tried editing the My Preferred Networks list but when I click Save on it, and go back in, it goes back to the way it was. The only networks in that list are all overseas europe/asia networks. What am I doing wrong? Id like the thing to at least work, roaming or not. Ive tried poking around in the escreen to see if I could lock or clamp it to another network but I couldnt manage to make that happen.
    06-12-10 10:11 AM
    Well hmm this one is puzzling me. The H by the Tmobile network is normal. That is how it should be. I am not quite sure what your question is. Are you wondering why your settings are not saving? On my OS I don't not have an option to save the settings. I would certainly try doing a battery pull and see about changing your settings then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 12:39 PM
    simple mobile is an MVNO. You cannot roam with it.
    06-13-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD