Is there an app or shortcut for this site? I looked at BlackBerry 101: The CrackBerry.com Desktop Launcher | CrackBerry.com but that seemed to have changed.

In the Browser i entered wap.crackberry.com that comes up fine..

Here is another question. When i tried to post a comment here, my text was VERY light (not readable and was sketchy). Any ideas why?

Thanks
    08-12-09 09:37 PM
    Not sure about the text problem, but the Desktop Launcher shortcut for CB can be downloaded by going to m.crackberry.com, then scroll down on your blackberry to the link to install the launcher...
    08-12-09 09:39 PM
    http://m.crackberry.com. And the link to the launcher is there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 09:42 PM
    Ok I found the link and my text is 100% better! Everytime I open the app will I always have to click enter forums or can I get a shortcut to the curve 83xx section?

08-12-09 10:06 PM
    Go to Options/CrackBerry Launcher on your BB

08-12-09 10:09 PM
    You know too much blackngray!
    08-12-09 10:09 PM
    Lol...I'm sorry

08-12-09 10:11 PM
    You should be
    08-12-09 10:14 PM
    Go to Options/CrackBerry Launcher on your BB

I don't think I follow

08-12-09 10:35 PM
    Go to the Options menu on your BlackBerry, then look for "CrackBerry Launcher" on the list in the Options menu.
    08-12-09 10:42 PM
    Go to your Options icon, then Crackberry Launcher, the open. You can select the color of the icon and whether CB.com opens in the forums or the menu page.

08-12-09 10:45 PM
    Go to your Options icon, then Crackberry Launcher, the open. You can select the color of the icon and whether CB.com opens in the forums or the menu page.

i guess i am still a little lost..

i understand go to Options, then i am guessing go to Advanced Options, Applications and find CBLauncher?? If that is correct then do what from there???? BC i do not see an Open or anything like that

Sorry guys...
    08-12-09 11:10 PM
    Nope. After you are in Options, scroll down the list to Crackberry Launcher.

08-12-09 11:12 PM
    Did you download the CB launcher from the CB store or the m.crackberry.com homepage?

If you downloaded from CB store, that version doesn't allow you to go to the options list. It happened to me before.

In Options, Advanced Options, Applications, the version of CBlauncher should be 2.0.3.5

Last edited by xliderider; 08-12-09 at 11:18 PM.
    08-12-09 11:15 PM
    Nope. After you are in Options, scroll down the list to Crackberry Launcher.

I swear to god that the Crackberry Launcher JUST showed up.. It was not there before. I was going thru everything..

08-12-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD