post your bb curve 8530/8520 homescreen and share your cool theme or background image.
    03-13-10 01:49 PM
    03-13-10 02:17 PM
    How did you 'move' that many icons to your home screen? I can only get 5 to show up there? I have some that are in folders I would like to move, but can't get them out of the folders!!!
    03-14-10 12:48 PM
    How did you 'move' that many icons to your home screen? I can only get 5 to show up there? I have some that are in folders I would like to move, but can't get them out of the folders!!!
    Go into the folder that contains the application you want to move. Place the cursor on the icon and click the BlackBerry key (that is the one to the left of the trackball/trackpad), click on move to folder. This will bring up a submenu where one of the choices is Home. Select Home and press the trackball/trackpad. The application will then move to the Home Screen. It will be the last item on the Home Screen. From there you can select it again and choose Move and place it exactly where you would like on your home screen.

As far as the amount of icons on the home screen, that is theme controlled. I have 6 on the bottom dock with a slide out dock that contains another 12, for a total of 18 on my home screen.
    03-14-10 12:55 PM
    Thanx, it never dawned on me to use 'move to folder'!!

What theme are you using? I downloaded that color woody and I like it, but not enough icons. I was using the default one on the phone and added a picture of my granddaughter for my wallpaper, but still couldn't get any more icons on the home screen.

Thanx so much for the help
    03-14-10 01:08 PM
    Thanx, it never dawned on me to use 'move to folder'!!

What theme are you using? I downloaded that color woody and I like it, but not enough icons. I was using the default one on the phone and added a picture of my granddaughter for my wallpaper, but still couldn't get any more icons on the home screen.

Thanx so much for the help
    Currently I am using one called miPhone Black. It is fairly picture friendly.
    03-14-10 02:10 PM
    As you can see, we already have a post for that guys! Join up there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 02:14 PM
    And btw that's a hybrid zen/today theme.

03-14-10 02:15 PM
    As you can see, we already have a post for that guys! Join up there!

Yes, but since my question was about the Curve 8530, and this thread was called: Post your bb 8530/8520 home screen
    I thought it best to post my question here, as I have no use/desire for info re the Curve 8550??? If I'm mistaken, I apologize.
    03-14-10 04:27 PM
    PS: I do realize I should not have posted the question about moving files here, but I couldn't find a thread for that. Sorry if I messed up everyone!
    03-14-10 04:34 PM
    Mine is iBerry from Elecite

03-14-10 06:36 PM
    PS: I do realize I should not have posted the question about moving files here, but I couldn't find a thread for that. Sorry if I messed up everyone!
    No problem at all. In the future, just click the New Thread button on the main page and you can post a question. Make sure to put a descriptive subject so it is easy for others to search the threads.
    03-14-10 06:43 PM
    sweet & simple
    03-14-10 06:46 PM
    sweet & simple
    How did you get the icons on the side?

Btw...here's mine for the night

03-14-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD