OK got the phone working first time i tried i bragged about it on a post.
    Now im getting a weird issue with the DC number not saving its says its saved then i reboot shut down and All gone only thing gone though is the DC numbers,all names and phone numbers stay just the DC gone also after Scrolling it adds the number and some of the menu items multiple times whats up people need guru help. thanking u in advance and sorry if posted deep in a thred somewhere. but i got home late seems changing the battery in my van doesnt soft boot it, it locks the doors with the keys in the ignition.
    08-15-09 01:13 AM
    make sure you are running the latest OS.... 204
    08-15-09 08:09 AM
    Have this same problem except it only happens to ONE of my DC numbers. Ironically, it's my wifes. Nothing I tried works except going to the contact, hit edit, go back and than save. Magically the DC number reappears. Sorry that's not much help. I've been dealing with this since I got the phone.
    08-15-09 09:57 AM
    Store them on the sim card just in case you really need them later. Idk what else cause I don't come across that issue ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 11:47 AM
    make sure you are running the latest OS.... 204

Yes running latest OS
    08-15-09 01:16 PM
    Have this same problem except it only happens to ONE of my DC numbers. Ironically, it's my wifes. Nothing I tried works except going to the contact, hit edit, go back and than save. Magically the DC number reappears. Sorry that's not much help. I've been dealing with this since I got the phone.
    Its happening to all my DC numbers after the Boostberry add sim to old phone from boost everything is there. old phone is the I776 sim is whiteish/grey 64bit one
    08-15-09 01:18 PM
    Store them on the sim card just in case you really need them later. Idk what else cause I don't come across that issue ever.

from what i can tell from the phone/sim switch everything IS stored on it BUT if you know something i dont Puke i Out MAN im dying here,Oh yea and just a Note it started the First time with my Girfriends DC number,Just Wondering is all just wondering sorry ladies dont get mad.
    08-15-09 01:20 PM
    So no update on this issue ? Was hoping for some answers.
    If anyone can think of something to try would. Be awesome

08-16-09 04:51 PM
    add all your contacts, back up, and dont turn off unless needed. now if you do need to turn off, you have the back up to restore...

you may also want to try and do a battery pull for 5 or 10 minutes
    08-16-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD