Hello all, I am very, very new to BB's and I tried to search but no luck (although I am new to that as well). I have the Curve 8320 from TMo and am wondering if there is a way to get rid of home screen icons altogether? I would like to just go into the menu for icons but have only the top data (time, date, signal strength, etc) on the home screen. Is this possible?
    03-30-08 12:18 PM
    You can highlight the objectionable Icon, hit menu, hide Icon.
    You'd have to find a theme that only shows what you want.
    03-30-08 12:21 PM
    You could create a folder and then just subfolder all the others. But I don't know of any way to completely get rid of all the icons, the one folder would remain. Maybe someone else knows of a trick or a theme that you could do that with.

B
    03-30-08 12:21 PM
    You can highlight the objectionable Icon, hit menu, hide Icon.
    You'd have to find a theme that only shows what you want.
    Yeah I tried the Hide but I cant hide them all as some dont have that option and even then I have the strip along the bottom where icons should be.

Does anyone know of a theme that doesnt have home screen icons? I dont even know how to get a new theme onto my phone but if someone knew of one I am sure I could find out from these forums
    03-30-08 12:32 PM
    Check this one out:
    Bplay : BlackBerry Themes
    03-30-08 12:37 PM
    Did anyone find a way to have a home screen with no icons showing? The theme that was referenced in the previous post is no longer available, so I'm not sure what it looks like.

Any help? I don't want icons on my home screen...
    04-21-08 10:29 PM
    sorry buddy. there is no such theme. maybe it'll give you some ideas to create one and share it with the rest of us here. you'll most likely have success by creating an ICON's theme and having no icons displayed on the home screen while the menu button will display everything.
    04-21-08 10:58 PM
    You could perhaps try a "Today" theme to eliminate the icons on the screen you generally see when you're phone is on.
    05-18-08 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD