I'm a total beginner in BB and I'm stunned how good BB's are!
    My question is:
    Tell me(pros, adicted ones and smart ones) what are the basic, must do, "moves" that someone have to do when starts with BB system?

Instal this and that kind a stuff...

Tnx pplz
    =)
    08-05-09 01:43 PM
    Its really easy to get the hang of BB's and this website is extremely helpful, just type anything you want into the search and it tends to give you a lot of help in return. as for moves I've learned the typing lglg while holding alt and then pressing the menu button and selecting clear log helps make the phone's memory process faster
    08-28-09 08:54 PM
    Hi and congrats on the 8520!

I found the 101's very useful as a CrackBerry/BlackBerry virgin.

Here's the CrackBerry 101... BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

and the 8520 BB 101... BlackBerry 8520 BB-101

Enjoy and welcome to the addiction!
    08-28-09 09:12 PM
    I'm a total beginner in BB and I'm stunned how good BB's are!
    My question is:
    Tell me(pros, adicted ones and smart ones) what are the basic, must do, "moves" that someone have to do when starts with BB system?

Instal this and that kind a stuff...

Tnx pplz
    =)
    Read - read and read more!!!
    08-28-09 09:13 PM
    definitely read the 101s, especially the keyboard shortcuts.

definitely turn off dialing from the homescreen & then you can start using even more shortcuts. (you can still use speed dial, too....press for shortcut, press & hold for speed dial)

i just got my 8520 on tuesday night, have been reading stuff on here since then and feel like i know what i'm doing pretty well by now.
    08-28-09 09:23 PM
    I've recently received my 8520 too. It's quite nice. These help threads really helped me a lot setting it up.
    08-29-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD