Okay, so I've had the same issue as everyone else. My card mysteriously stopped working, I couldnt format anywhere, and when I tried on my phone, it completely froze.

I'm running the most recent hybrid os lyricidal has put up here.

I'm wondering what you guys are running, maybe it's the os?

Maybe we just have sh**ty luck, or maybe RIM is saying, "This is what you get for running BBM 5.0."

I'm just trying to figure out why all of a sudden, a bunch or SD cards stop working withing the same 5 day span. It can't just be bad luck--all at the same time.

Let me know what you think

Farrell
    08-06-09 10:42 AM
    C'mon guys! Dont make me bump my own thread
    08-06-09 11:43 AM
    Sorry you are having trouble with your sd card. But i don't see how RIM could be getting back at us for running BBM 5.0. Totally different from running an OS, no? I have a hybrid OS and never had a problem. As far as BBM? well, what's my sd card got to do with it? I don't see the connection.
    A problem with an sd card? Sure. I copied over a corrupted music file. That was the problem...nothing RIM has done.
    08-06-09 12:54 PM
    Have u tried taking the SD card out??? Or maybe the Sd card is just bad how long have you had it? Any corrosion around the contact area of the SD card. I dont this the OS has anything to do with the Sd card especially when it was working before.
    08-06-09 04:34 PM
    Okay, so I've had the same issue as everyone else. My card mysteriously stopped working, I couldnt format anywhere, and when I tried on my phone, it completely froze.

I'm running the most recent hybrid os lyricidal has put up here.

I'm wondering what you guys are running, maybe it's the os?

Maybe we just have sh**ty luck, or maybe RIM is saying, "This is what you get for running BBM 5.0."

I'm just trying to figure out why all of a sudden, a bunch or SD cards stop working withing the same 5 day span. It can't just be bad luck--all at the same time.

Let me know what you think

Farrell
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-06-09 06:05 PM
    My sd card started up today on my 8330. I'm running DM 5.0 and 4.5.0.160 also my calendar won't sync with outlook. Any ideas

08-06-09 06:08 PM
    I've tried to take the card out I've tried it all, trust me. It's literally almost brand new, about a month old. I put it in the phone the minute I got it and it hasn't left since it started acting up. I don't know. Maybe vzw will just do the like new replacement thing.

08-06-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD