I've emailed to myself numerous ringtones from crackberry. They show up, I can open and listen to them, but I can't save them.

When I try saving them, it all appears to work but none go into my ringtone folder which is shown as the destination. I have rebooted the phone and all the ringtones showed up in the folder with 00:00 shown for the length, nothing was there. I've tried downloading straight from the site on the phone, nothing. I have one saved that worked, the first one I did, and now I can't add any.

Any suggestions? I hate Verizon's customer service. They are just awful to deal with and I've already called twice.

Thank you!
    03-03-09 10:28 AM
    I have several tones of 3 or 4 notes that show 0.00 but still ring.
    Have downloaded ringtones from Crackberry to my laptop,then connected to BB by USB cord and dragged and dropped the file to the SD card and every thing went well.
    03-03-09 01:52 PM
    I was told by my customer rep to use myxer.com its free (unless some carriers make you have a paid account) you can make and edit your own and have them sent to you to download. Took a while to figure out how to download them but after I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy. I have a 4GB memory card in mine so I'm starting a collection of ring tones.
    03-03-09 09:59 PM
    Wow a Customer Rep refered you to Myxer? That's crazy.. haha but I know Myxer works. But I make my own and just move them from my phone threw USB to my Ringtones folder.
    03-03-09 10:01 PM
    Yea I bought the phone thinking I could download through USCellular like normal ringtones only to find out after I bought it that they don't support Blackberries so I had to find a place to download them, so as I was on the phone with customer service he told me he used it and it was free and he recommended it. I love myxer.
    03-05-09 01:18 AM
    Phonezoo.com is good too. You can save them on your comp to transfer via USB, send em to your phone via sms or go to wap.phonezoo.com on your BB browser and download em there. They have tons of ringtones and of course you can create your own.
    03-05-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD