Hi this is my first post .I got my blackberry 8520 with version 4.6.1 i think, i know there is a new official downloadable os but i don`t know how to apply it to my mobile.I downloaded both handheld and desktop version from blackberry site and now i need your help.Do i erase everything from my mobile or I can upgrade to this new os version5.0? Also how can I speed up my blackberry,it seems to be slowing down a little bit when i go through it, sometimes is ok but sometimes is slow.Thank you in advance.It`s a great forum!
    06-11-10 06:07 PM
    The quickest way to upgrade your OS, would be to plug your BB into the computer. Connect it to the desktop manager. With that way, you can backup everything at the same time. Incase any problems come up during the update. Hope that helps you out. Lots of great info here, enjoy your stay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 06:42 PM
    Hi this is my first post .I got my blackberry 8520 with version 4.6.1 i think, i know there is a new official downloadable os but i don`t know how to apply it to my mobile.I downloaded both handheld and desktop version from blackberry site and now i need your help.Do i erase everything from my mobile or I can upgrade to this new os version5.0? Also how can I speed up my blackberry,it seems to be slowing down a little bit when i go through it, sometimes is ok but sometimes is slow.Thank you in advance.It`s a great forum!
    Just follow this link, it explains everything....BlackBerry 101: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    06-11-10 07:23 PM
    or you can go to (on the phone) Options>Advanced Options>wireless update

And welcome to the world of CrackBerry
    Last edited by butter11; 06-11-10 at 08:21 PM.
    06-11-10 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD