After a battery pull I can only free up about 15K of memory. I am running 4.5.0.81.

Here are the apps that I have installed:
    Jivetalk
    Podtrapper
    Opera mini
    vlingo
    slacker radio

I've deleted:
    All IM programs
    Brickbreaker
    Password keeper

Is there more I can delete? Tzones?

Thanks for any input. I'm frustrated because a few days of using my phone after a hard reset, my memory will sink to 7K with all possible apps closed. I only have 30 days of messages in my inbox. Cleared browser cache too.
    02-28-09 03:48 PM
    The CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig is the best way to systematically increase your file free.
    02-28-09 03:50 PM
    Do you have a lot of themes downloaded. And also are you closing your programs when you're done with them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 03:51 PM
    Do you mean 15MB of memory? Also, 30 days of messages sounds like a lot of stuff to be hanging on to.

Keep the important stuff on your desktop email accts and get rid of most of it on your handheld.

02-28-09 03:52 PM
    ALso sdo you have pictures, music, and video on the device? If so you need to get SD Card and move them all to that and set the device to to shoot pictures to the SD card.
    02-28-09 03:52 PM
    I have a 4GB card with all my data. There is nothing really stored on device memory except for emails, sms, etc. I do not have any extra themes just the defaults that came with Tmobile. Yes, I do close out all apps. Yes, I do mean 15MB of free memory. It seems a little low to me.
    02-28-09 04:00 PM
    My MMS box was killing mine. I deleted all of them after saving the media to my mem card and went from 10mb to 30

02-28-09 04:03 PM
    My MMS box was killing mine. I deleted all of them after saving the media to my mem card and went from 10mb to 30

How do you change your options so you can view all your mms at once?
    02-28-09 04:06 PM
    How many of those emails and sms/mms messages you have on the device?
    02-28-09 04:19 PM
    How many of those emails and sms/mms messages you have on the device?
    aahh..maybe around 50-60..more sms/mms than email
    02-28-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD