I removed the SIM from a 9220 and put in another SIM temporarily. After the original SIM was put back in, all the contacts and texts that have been added since the phone was purchased is gone! No backup was ever done. Please tell me how to get that important information back! I don't mean the contacts stored on the SIM, those are still there. memory card was not removed. No other changes were done. Blackberry or internet services were never used on the phone. Just calls and texts. The lost info is very important, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-08-14 08:45 AM
    I removed the SIM from a 9220 and put in another SIM temporarily. After the original SIM was put back in, all the contacts and texts that have been added since the phone was purchased is gone! No backup was ever done. Please tell me how to get that important information back! I don't mean the contacts stored on the SIM, those are still there. memory card was not removed. No other changes were done. Blackberry or internet services were never used on the phone. Just calls and texts. The lost info is very important, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Did you put temp Sim back in and see if there?

BlackBerry Since 2006. Rogers Halifax, NS - Z10 Official 10.2.1
    05-08-14 08:49 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I did put the temporary SIM back in and it still says NIL.
    05-08-14 09:10 AM