I have had my 8300 for a few months now and absolutely love it. Best device I have ever owned besides my Imac. Unfortunately my 8300 will not power on nor will it charge my battery. I even bought another battery from Crackberry.com and tried it, but still nothing. Any ideas would certainly be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help...
    04-02-08 02:53 PM
    if it doesnt power up with the charger plugged in then i would say that it is nuked. take it to your local retail store.
    04-02-08 03:01 PM
    What happens when you try to power it up? Also, with the new battery, make sure you first charge it with the AC charger.
    04-02-08 03:02 PM
    they took battery out and replaced with their test battery and it turned on fine. So I bought another battery from Crackberry.com and nothing happens. I do not understand.
    04-02-08 03:08 PM
    Put in the new battery. Plug the AC charge into the phone.
    04-02-08 03:15 PM
    Could be that your BB has lost its ability to charge. The batter you ordered was probably "dead" as well as your old battery, try another charger & or go to the retail store again and tell them your new info regarding your new battery.
    04-02-08 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD