every so often i get a picture text and the image does not show. it will look just like any other mms with a picture, shows the slide 1/1 and what not, but it's totally blank, unless the sender included text. i can't even scroll down into the field where the picture would normally be.

this has happened with mms's from multiple people and seems completely random. there's no option to retrieve data, the pictures just never show.

it's getting annoying to me and my friends when i ask them to resend a text 3-4 times :/

anyone else have this problem?

or is it possible i just happen to know more than a couple people with crappy phones?
    08-14-09 03:56 PM
    i get it... usually from my friends who have VZW
    08-14-09 04:01 PM
    I have gotten the same thing, and it's only from one Verizon user. The funny this is, that I will be sent 4 texts, and the pictures will show up in 2 of them, and not the other 2.
    08-14-09 09:46 PM
    I sometimes have the same thing happen. A trick is..open the text with the picture you can't see. Then ,bb button, forward(pick a random contact)..then the picture shows up fr me. Try it and see if it wrks fr you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 10:56 PM
    jroo tried that but it says my handheld cannot display it so it was removed?? but i received the same picture fine the next time they sent it.
    08-14-09 11:20 PM
    I have the same problem, but mine is from someone that has AT&T.
    08-15-09 12:17 AM
    turns out my problem person is tmobile
    08-15-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD