I just recently got my first blackberry, t-mobiles 8900 curve. But, I'm already having an issue. When I connect it to my computer, I have the ability to copy pictures onto it, and it worked once, but now... When I take pictures, it allows me to save them, but they never come up in the folder they should be saved to. Also, any other photos I attempt to save onto it seem to do the same. If I connect to my laptop, it shows that they're on the phone, but the phone doesn't seem to acknowledge them. I could really use some hlep!
    06-15-09 10:45 PM
    Double check your settings under camera>menu>options>store pictures: ON MEDIA CARD is what it should say...
    06-15-09 10:51 PM
    It is. And yet, it's still not showing. It's really weird. I checked, reset it to that, just to be sure, took a picture, and then looked into media - Pictures and it's not there. In fact, worse, a picture that I deleted when going through the photos on my laptop, is still there. Shouldn't that change?
    06-15-09 10:56 PM
    Never mind. You know, the simplest fix? The "Reboot?" the pull out the guts and then put it back and make it start up again? Totally still works.
    06-15-09 11:27 PM
    Glad to hear you got it fixed.
    06-15-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD