Is there anyway to move the folder that contains pictures out of the camera area, to a separate folder? I don't want to have to go to my camera each time I want to pull up pictures.

Dianna
    09-08-09 07:54 AM
    You don't need to go to Camera to pull up pictures.... use your Media icon.
    09-08-09 08:09 AM
    Ok, did that. Now is there a way to just take the picture folder and have it so it is out of the media area, so I can just have a folder labeled pictures that I can have quicker access to.
    09-08-09 08:18 AM
    I'm guess you are talking about on your SD Card... just open on your PC in mass storage mode... create a new folder under your Blackberry folder, call it whatever you like... then just open your Camera > Menu > Options... then change the folder that your camera is using to that new folder.
    09-08-09 08:37 AM
    What I am getting from this is the OP just wants the picture icon in a different location, preferably the homescreen. Just click the Media icon > highlight the pictures icon > press Menu > then move to folder > and select Home. Now the pictures icon will be on the homescreen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 08:51 AM
    You can't move the pictures icon silly guy. You really should test before posting solu-shions.

09-08-09 09:21 AM
    Sorry Silly Gal, but i'm not sure about 4.6, but I've been using 5.0 for a long while and you most certainly can move your pictures icon to your home screen.
    09-08-09 09:28 AM
    Duh, 5.0, I highly doubt this user is running 5.0.

And if she was, I'm sure shes smart enough to know how to move it.

09-08-09 09:42 AM
    No there is no move option.

And excuse me lazerus for not having 5.0, sorry I have a phone with only 4.6. Didn't know that meant I couldn't ask a question.

"I highly doubt she is running 5.0" WTF? Never mind, so much for a decent forum. And people not being snobs.
    09-08-09 09:48 AM
    I wasn't talking to you Miss Hissy Fit, I was talking to Kurtis. Jeezeus calm yourself. Its a good thing you're not running 5.0. I don't and neither should you.
    09-08-09 09:55 AM
    I'm getting the popcorn and lawn chair, this could get good!
    09-08-09 09:56 AM
    My God, I'm such a snob! Ok, I like Coach bags, I'm a snob, but I can afford them.

Seriously, I was not aiming arrows at the OP, so there.

Nor to Kurtis, I heart Kurtis!
    09-08-09 09:58 AM
    Dianna Lazerus was not trying to put you down. Very few people run 5.0 and its best that you don't because there are still a lot of things to be tweaked. In this case, the best you can do is move your media icon to the top row so you can access your pictures quicker.

09-08-09 10:06 AM
    Aww, I love it when a man comes to my rescue....specially when I'm wearing pink!
    09-08-09 10:21 AM

09-08-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD