does anyone know of a good photoeditor i could dowmload to my blackberry 8320>>i tried adobe photoshop but it doesnt work>>>>anyone know something that will work???
    09-17-08 04:16 AM
    does anyone know of a good photoeditor i could dowmload to my blackberry 8320>>i tried adobe photoshop but it doesnt work>>>>anyone know something that will work???
    That would be pretty cool if one would work! Im not sure if any actually works on a blackberry. If you do can you let me know? That would be cool to have on my phone especially when im bored at work.
    09-17-08 04:22 AM
    At least a photo cropper or resizer so that I can take pics at high quality and shrink them down for uploading to the web, SMS or twitterberry (which happens to hate anything over half vga)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tedesco; 03-02-09 at 10:48 PM.
    03-02-09 07:46 AM
    I need 1 2
    05-26-09 12:47 AM
    Have you guys tried shrink it? I believe its in the free ota apps.... Its just simple picture resizing

05-26-09 03:37 AM
    I am fairly tech savvy but when it comes to photos still learning. I want to know how you can share a photo on the crackberry site.

thanks !
    09-01-10 12:04 AM
    As far as enhancing and editing pics I always connect my bb to my laptop and use PSP, then save them to my bb.

For Jude, here is what you do to post pics on most forums.
    First go to Photobucket.com and register an account, you will be sent a address to send your photos to. Save this into your Address book titled Photobucket.

Next, choose the photo you want to eventually post and send it to the Photobucket link. You should receive a confirmation shortly.

Next, go to the Photobucket website and login, click on "My Album" if your not redirected there.

Click on the picture, wait for it to open and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Get URL's"

Scroll down to the last Url. Place your cursor at the front, press and hold shift and roll your trackball down and this will highlight the entire URL. Press menu/copy.

Now you have it! Go to where you want to post and click menu/paste. It won't look like anything but code until you hit the "Post Reply" button.

I hope this answered your question. Happy hunting!

Last edited by albee 1; 09-01-10 at 08:36 AM.
    09-01-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD