lately my phone has been resetting while in a call. I could be talking one minute, then look at the phone and its almost like a battery pull. The screen goes black, then comes up with the white screen loading everything, then tmobile screen, then verifying software etc.

anyone have this problem? This is a replacement phone because my last one had a faulty convenience key. should i look into replacing this one too?
    08-10-09 04:01 PM
    lately my phone has been resetting while in a call. I could be talking one minute, then look at the phone and its almost like a battery pull. The screen goes black, then comes up with the white screen loading everything, then tmobile screen, then verifying software etc.

anyone have this problem? This is a replacement phone because my last one had a faulty convenience key. should i look into replacing this one too?
    First things first. We'll need some more info from you. What OS are you running? Does this happen on Wi-Fi? Edge? Some variables would help greatly.
    08-10-09 04:07 PM
    I'm currently running .250

and I don't use WIFI. it all happens on EDGE
    08-10-09 04:27 PM
    I'm currently running .250

and I don't use WIFI. it all happens on EDGE
    You'll find plenty of people who say .250 is stable and great, but I've read a lot of posts about .250 and I think that might be your issue. I would recommend .231. Give it a go for a day or two and see if that doesn't clear up the problem.
    08-10-09 04:29 PM
    maybe there is an application that does not work with device os
    08-10-09 06:49 PM
    If all fails I guess it wouldn't hurt in asking for another replacement.
    08-10-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD