What is the actual definition of the phone hotlist? Is it the last 30 calls placed? Or the 30 most called phone numbers? Thanks in advance for your reply!
    10-08-08 02:40 PM
    I'm not familiar with the term Phone Hotlist. There is a Phone Call Log, which holds the last 30 days of calls. You can find it at Message / View Folder / Phone Call Logs
    10-08-08 04:44 PM
    I was kind of wondering this too. From my back up ordeal today I noticed that there is a database called the phone hotlist with about 30 numbers. I'm thinking it may be the recent calls history, though I thought that only stored the 20 most recent calls...
    10-08-08 04:48 PM
    The Call Log icon on the home screen stores either the last 20 or last 30 numbers, depending on which mode you select. The phone call log in the Messages folder actually goes longer than 30 days...mine today is showing the last entry on August 25.
    10-08-08 04:51 PM
    I had a memory leak yesterday, then I backed up my phone with the desktop manager last night. My call log and messages has been wiped off my device, but there were still calls on the phone hotlist. If you use abc amber blackberry converter to read your backup log, there is a phone hotlist category, which had 30 calls still listed in it, one being the last call I made. So, back to my original question...is the hotlist simply the last 30 calls or the 30 most called phone numbers?
    10-08-08 10:36 PM
    Last 30 calls made.
    10-08-08 10:43 PM
    On my 8830, I think what you guys are calling Phone Hot List must correspond to Call Log / Menu / Options / General Options / Phone List View: My choices are Most Recent, Most Used, Name, and Call Log. Depending on my choice, the list either holds 20 or 30 names. In either case, it's a subset of the actual Phone Call Log, which is found in Messages and holds over 30 days worth of calls.
    10-08-08 10:53 PM
    I'm sure that this question has been answered all ready but the hotlist is specifically for a secure bluetooth connection b/t your awesome car and your phone, you can sync your entire address book to your car or if you just wanna sync up your last 30 contacts that you have had contact with recently over the phone. Make sense?
    08-09-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD