Just wondering when you copy something to paste how you then get rid of it? Now everytime i go into my menu the paste option is there and i can not get rid of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:37 PM
    Do a battery pull and its gone. It's like a computer. There in the memory till a reset is done.
    08-08-09 09:40 PM
    Once you paste the it doesn't clear the memory?
    08-08-09 09:41 PM
    Or, you can open memopad, SMS, etc. and paste it in, then delete or close the app without saving. No need to do a battery pull.
    08-08-09 09:45 PM
    Once you paste the it doesn't clear the memory?
    Exactly, I assume the OP changed their mind about pasting the selection once the copy function was used.
    08-08-09 09:46 PM
    I actually copied a number to put in the address book and I did paste it, but still shows up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:50 PM
    Try pasting it in something again like I suggested above, or you can resort to a battery pull. It shouldn't survive a BP.
    08-08-09 09:58 PM
    I did try copying something....and then pasted in to an email....scrolled a few lines and pasted the same item again. I always thought pasting cleared the memory. Maybe this is based on what's being pasted? or where it's being pasted to?
    08-08-09 10:04 PM
    I guess it is like a computer. A computer will keep pasting whatever is in the clipboard till you either clear the clipboard memory, or copy something else to replace the clipboard contents.
    08-08-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD