HELP PLease.

I downloaded the cell fun game and when i tried to access it, i keep getting the error page saying: Access to this site has been blocked due to parental restrictions.

this site has been blocked at the request of your carrier.
    Please contact the carrier if you believe that you have reached this page in error and access should not be blocked.

Then has the T-mobile logo at the bottom which clicks through to their site.

I have called t-mobile about it, they said content lock is disabled and to reboot my phone have done so and still no joy, anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks
    06-08-09 06:05 AM
    Maybe clear the Browser Cache and see what happens, or just give it a little more time for the settings to take affect.
    06-08-09 06:38 AM
    i cleared the cache, browser history etc.

The thing is ive never had content lock enabled.
    06-08-09 06:40 AM
    Ok, I'm not sure if I can help but I will try. What kind of application is it? It seems like it might be a game that uses the interenet?
    06-08-09 06:48 AM
    did u ever find out how to fix this i have the exact same problem
    09-07-09 01:53 PM
    HELP PLease.

I downloaded the cell fun game and when i tried to access it, i keep getting the error page saying: Access to this site has been blocked due to parental restrictions.

this site has been blocked at the request of your carrier.
    Please contact the carrier if you believe that you have reached this page in error and access should not be blocked.

Then has the T-mobile logo at the bottom which clicks through to their site.

I have called t-mobile about it, they said content lock is disabled and to reboot my phone have done so and still no joy, anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks

I have the same problem with my curve 8520. It is pay as you go and im still restricted from sites. Im 19, not 12 lol! if you manage to fix this give me a shout.
    05-03-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD