Palringo will log in and work, but as soon as I go back to the home screen or switch apps it logs out. If I switch back to it and try and log in it will just sit there trying to log in. I have to exit the app and re-launch to start the cycle over. I really like the interface, multiple client connectivity, and price

Anyone having good luck with it? Suggestions?

VV
    04-20-09 05:36 AM
    I seem to be having a similar problem. I log in and it works fine...but sometimes after a while it logs me out and won't log me back in unless I restart the program. Now the only thing is, it doesn't do it everytime, it's almost as if it does it if I lose signal for a split second or something.

I understand these problems though because it's a brand new app, and promising at that. Once they fix the notifications (sound and visual) as well as a couple operational issues this program will be gold!!!
    04-20-09 04:50 PM
    I am so happy! Really been missing it. I just installed it so I'll have to wait and see. Love the way it's been updated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 03:32 PM
    Eh, I just checked and it logged me out. Hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 03:50 PM
    Do you have the blackberry facebook application open and/or are you logging into facebook on a computer... Recently i just posted about an issue i have seen with palringo...
    If facebook app logs into your account to get status updates (most of the time it is using the e-mails facebook sends for notifications to update) but the minute you try to get data off facebook trhough the app palringo will log out.. same if you log onto the facebook website.. it is kinda like remote desktop if anyone uses that.. you log into a remote desktop from one location.. but if you log in from another location your first location is disconnected till you reconnect it and your 2nd location then gets disconnected.. I havent seen any other facebook chat app do this except palringo.. also damn thing wont save my password...
    04-22-09 07:52 AM
    I don't use a blackberry. I have a samsung impression which was on the list of phones that worked with the software....but palringo keeps saying logging in and never actually logs in. do any of you have any ideas about that? thanks.
    07-09-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD