Have a weird Outlook Sync Problem that just appeared . Each time I Sync via USB Cable (no BES here) I get notice that there are 190 changes to Calendar Invites when in fact there are none .

In the detail it appears to take attendees nick name on Calendar Invites & reverse them, Eg: Jim Smith <jim.smith@xxx.com> switches to Smith Jim <jim.smith@xxx.com>.

I "Accept" changes, hoping to clear the problem, but then with each Sync it comes back this time switching Smith Jim to Jim Smith . First time says changes will be made to Outlook, next Synce says changes will be made to device. It flip flops every time from Smith Jim to Jim Smith.

Any idea? I called Verizon Wireless, they were clueless. It is a frustrating waste of time.
    12-23-09 09:06 AM
    Guess you have a problem with the settings on your Outlook, not on your Blackberry. In fact I'm sure about this issue. I'll do some research and tell you what I find out
    12-23-09 09:08 AM
    I have the same exact issue; very frustrating! I am very eager to see any solution!
    06-10-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD