I have a BB Curve 8300trying to sync with PC and laptop both with Outlook 2007 on Windows XP sp2if I update device and sync to either system the update syncswhen I sync to the other system the update is ignoredthe only workaround I have found is to open the profile in the desktop software and disassociate then reassociate the device with Outlookblackberry support claims that they dont recommend syncing to more than one desktop, but I cant be the only oneIve been looking for alternative desktop softwareany thoughts?
    03-11-08 01:18 PM
    Don't think I can help. I synch between my 8310 and two PCs (work - Office 2003, XP SP2; home - Office 2007, Vista Home Premium) without any problems. I did the initial setup at work after I got my 8310 as a one-way from Outlook to the 8310. Changed it to bidirectional after that. Similarly, at home, I did the initial setup (after syncing at work) as a one-way from the 8310 to Outlook). Bidirectional after that. Haven't had a problem since. (Initial installation of DM 4.3 was more involved than necessary, but that's another thread...)
    03-11-08 02:26 PM
    Y'all are lucky that they let you install software on your computers at work. I have to jump through many hoops just to get something installed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-08 08:15 AM
    I didn't exactly ask However almost everyone where I work has some kind of smartphone, they all synchronize, and the company does not provide any kind of "approved" synchronization software. So, it's kind of an implied OK. (Don't ask, don't tell, if you will!) We do have BES, but only a select few (in other words, folks whose paygrade is a LOT higher than mine) are allowed to use it.
    03-12-08 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD