I was in the middle of my upgrade to the new OS with tmobile, and for some reason it said that Unexpected error occured, and that I could load the data back from my previous backup. The problem comes in that now on my blackberry I get a white screen with a picture that is a circle with a line through it, and a little box in that circle that has a cew shapes in it, and under the circle has a 507 number. I cannot get into my blackberry or anything.

I try to connect to desktop software and it says connected, but nothing happens. Can someone help?
    11-15-07 12:13 PM
    That error message means that your BB has no operating system installed on it. You have to reload the OS through Application Loader in DM.
    11-15-07 12:18 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    11-15-07 12:19 PM
    Yea tried a battery pull and nothing, I'll try and reload... I'll keep you posted. Thanks
    Last edited by Cubsrule17; 11-15-07 at 12:23 PM.
    11-15-07 12:20 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

Battery pull won't fixe a 507 screen. Only reloading the OS will fix that. As posted above just run the application loader again and then manually restore the backup that the original loading process made. It will be named "loaderbackup-(11-15-2007).ipd (your date may be different.)

Hope that helps.
    11-15-07 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD