I feel really dumb asking this but I just can't figure out the answer. How do I know what OS I'm running on?

What can I do about the "Not retrieved yet" with the text messages? Turned my phone of last night to wake up to 9 texts and I can't get one of them to "retrieve".

Also does anyone else have problems recieving calls? So often my incoming phone calls go straight to voicemail. I do have service and I'm not online when people are trying to call.

Okay those are the only questions I can think of right now. I know I have a few more and most of them I'm sure are pretty dumb. I apologize in advance.
    09-10-09 06:17 AM
    1) menu, options, about..... or alt+lft shft+h

the app version is your OS

2) nextel is working on the issues as we speak. i know for a fact that there is going to be a FLA update sometime tonight for text messaging. i was asked if i was making calls right after i sent sent my messages when i would get late texts.

3)this may have something to do with your text messages coming in late like that.
    09-10-09 06:33 AM
    The OS is the only question I can answer, hold down the left shift key (to the left of the zero), the Alt key (to the left of the Z key) and press H

That will show you your OS, under App Version.

DOH-Casper beat me to it
    09-10-09 06:34 AM
    Thanks finally figured out the OS.
    09-10-09 07:40 AM
    So there is a. Update today coming. Can some one confirm. Is this going to be like the telus update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 09:02 AM
    no its not a BB update..... it a system update
    09-10-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD