hi guys. i upgraded my version and whenever i listen to the music on my curve, the volume goes back to nearly max whenever one song ends and another starts. it annoys me so much because every time a song ends and the next song kicks in, i have to take it out of my pocket and lower the volume.... why does it max the volume automatically? is there a way to make it not do that? help would be much much appreciated!
    10-14-08 01:34 PM
    I am having the same problem. I couldn't handle it any more. I'm in the process of downgrading now. I hope this is fixed in a new release.
    10-22-08 09:08 PM
    Hmm. Mine works fine.
    10-22-08 09:56 PM
    i have the same problem it is annoying to listen to music on it now, really lame
    01-13-09 11:18 PM
    Help! I am having the same problem with my Storm running 4.7.0.75
    02-15-09 09:29 PM
    This has just started to happen to me, I was going thru the media options this morning on my way into work, saw audio boost, oh wonder wht tht does and gave it a go, started to nod off when the music suddenly went extreamly loud, dont want tht so turned the audio boost off. Started the grand snooze again and BLAAA full volume again...anyone know wht is occuring? (btw running O2 Bold with v 4.6.0.221)

Music and other media has been playing without this volume problems for the past couple of weeks since I decided to ditch the ipod Touch.
    03-16-09 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD