I am only getting HTML support with one of the two email accounts set up on my 8310 (OS4.5, AT&T, BIS).

I've tested this by sending an HTML email to both accounts. When I open the email received by account A, the HTML shows fine. When I open the email received by account B, it's not in HTML.

I've got my Email settings set to enable HTML, I've tried re-sending my service books, I've tried deleting my service books and then resending, and I've tried deleting then recreating the account in BIS. Nothing has worked.

Any ideas? Thanks.
    11-25-08 04:58 PM
    when you say that you have the email setting to enable HTML is it for all of your accounts?
    11-25-08 06:08 PM
    when you say that you have the email setting to enable HTML is it for all of your accounts?
    You are on the right path Bronx, open your other e-mail account that doesn't have HTML and click menu>options>e-mail settings, where it says message services at the top, click it and highlight the account you want to enable HTML, save and you should be good, make sure to set download images to automatically...
    11-25-08 06:22 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I had actually already made sure that the HTML option was selected in both accounts. Sorry I didn't specify that.

Interestingly enough, I waited a few hours and tried again, and now both accounts are processing HTML properly. So, things seem to be fixed, though I don't know why. Does the setting sometimes take a while to work? (Since the message received after sending service books mentions a 20 minute delay, maybe sometimes it takes longer?)

Anyhow, thanks again.
    11-25-08 09:38 PM
    Ah, heck. I spoke too soon. Today, neither of my accounts is showing HTML. What's the deal?
    11-26-08 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD