Hi, I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. I used the alarm functions on my razr all the time and could use more than one. On my new BB curve I only have one alarm to use. So I'm constanly having to change it. Is there more than one alarm setting? Is there an app I might have to buy or download? Thank you
    09-22-08 05:16 PM
    I know there has been many threads about this if you do a search I am sure you will find your answer !
    09-22-08 05:23 PM
    09-22-08 05:34 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ihad that some problem, Igot a progrem called BBsmartalarmpro that works reallt well. Check it out. I got it either at the crackberry store or bb store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 05:46 PM
    Hi, I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. I used the alarm functions on my razr all the time and could use more than one. On my new BB curve I only have one alarm to use. So I'm constanly having to change it. Is there more than one alarm setting? Is there an app I might have to buy or download? Thank you
    you can get myalarm .. it's free
    MyAlarm - Multiple BlackBerry Alarms For Free! | BerryReview.com �

you can also set it so that you have to enter a password to stop the alarm (to make sure you are awake. .lol)
    09-22-08 05:48 PM
    double post???
    09-22-08 05:58 PM
    Sose is there an update to this as it works only in 4.2?
    09-22-08 07:20 PM
    I know there has been many threads about this if you do a search I am sure you will find your answer !
    Yeah, I looked that's why I posted a thread...but thanks anyway
    09-22-08 09:18 PM
    you can get myalarm .. it's free
    MyAlarm - Multiple BlackBerry Alarms For Free! | BerryReview.com �

you can also set it so that you have to enter a password to stop the alarm (to make sure you are awake. .lol)
    what OS are you running on your berry with MyAlarms?
    09-23-08 03:48 AM
    A work around is to use the Calender.

Try BBAlarmsPro in the CrackBerry Store.
    09-23-08 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD