Any chancy you put an IT policy by accident? Options/status and press buyr. This will say it policy if its there. I would also check your firewall settings. If this does or doesn't work, I would suggest downloading jlcmdr (search for it) and use this to wipe your bb. See if this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    used buyr got:
    data usage: 250k exceeded
    voice usage: 60 minutes exceeded....

Whats that?
    08-05-09 11:47 PM
    Can somebody check settings/security/certificates?

Do you have any 'X' or just check marks!?

Pleaseee
    08-05-09 11:53 PM
    I've got three X's and everything else is checks (about 40 of them). And one question mark which was odd. Never seen that before

08-06-09 12:05 AM
    I've got three X's and everything else is checks (about 40 of them). And one question mark which was odd. Never seen that before

In what where the XS?
    08-06-09 12:16 AM
    Sorry. Didn't check in for a while there. Let me get some screen shots.

08-06-09 12:40 AM

08-06-09 01:00 AM
    Sorry don't know what happened there. Sorry. I gotta go for now. Good luck and good night.

08-06-09 01:06 AM
    Than2s for everything!, You were really helpful!
    08-06-09 01:17 AM
    A full wipe with JL Commander and an OS reload should bring everything back to factory specifications, right?

Then it's only a matter of restoring the basics like messages and address book, using a SELECTIVE restore, like I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Hold off on restoring all your apps, or restore only those you have had a while and know to be problem free.

08-06-09 01:26 AM
    trying that now!, hope it works! :S
    08-06-09 08:54 AM
    Any update on your phone?
    08-06-09 09:27 AM
    still the same, after used jl commander and another rewipe, mmmm I dont have a clue what the issue is...
    08-06-09 09:34 AM
    Sounds like something stuck in wifi. I don't have a wifi bb but is there settings to switch to network to wifi or back again.
    08-06-09 12:22 PM
    On wifi BBs I believe the default setting is automatic.

But yeah worth a shot to check to see if anything in general in the Manage Connections dialog is screwy.

For example after several restores myself this morning (argh!) I noticed my "Mobile Network" checkbox was not checked. That'll put a damper on browsing...

Sounds like something stuck in wifi. I don't have a wifi bb but is there settings to switch to network to wifi or back again.
    08-06-09 12:38 PM
    I used Crackmem, and wiped the device, Im also updating tp .162, haope that works!!!!!!!!!:S

I talked to RIM service like for an hour, I think we all know more about BB than those guys... =s
    08-06-09 12:43 PM
    any updates?
    are you out of minutes??? I saw your post:
    voice usage: 60 minutes exceeded

What's up with that? Maybe it's your plan? Did your carrier: Telcel Mexico cap you and therefore you are not receiving data?
    08-07-09 10:48 AM
    any updates?
    are you out of minutes??? I saw your post:
    voice usage: 60 minutes exceeded

What's up with that? Maybe it's your plan? Did your carrier: Telcel Mexico cap you and therefore you are not receiving data?
    No I made a little research, that usage is for know how used is the phone, and if it still can be considered new, .... I already took it to telcel, no luck there.... Im going to manually configure the BIS, loooong way to go! Any body know how to do that?
    08-07-09 02:33 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD