Originally Posted by padrino_213
    lets see if i can explain it........................................logg in your yahoo mail...then go to Options, then Account, followed by “Add or edit an account”.......select “Account Information” on the left. Then, set: Preferred Content: change it to Yahoo Asia ........then Logout and login.

Then, you can enable POP access and change settings, by clicking, from the mail inbox:

Options -> Mail Options -> POP & Forwarding
    THIS HAS TO THE ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE POSTS THAT IVE SEEN ON THIS BOARD YET.... I DONT THINK PEOPLE KNOW ... YAHOO ACTUALLY CHARGES IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.. 20 BUCKS A YEAR FOR POP MAIL FORWARDING HERE IN THE US!! THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD......MAKE THIS ONE A STICKY!!..... PROPS TO YOU PADRINO_213!!!!
    Last edited by c_jams : Today at 09:00 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO GIVE PADRINO HIS PROPS!
    08-13-09 08:06 PM
    after i changed it to yahoo asia, that pop3 and forwarding option is no longer there.
    whats wrong?
    08-14-09 10:03 PM
    Yahoo probably got wise to it.
    08-14-09 10:10 PM
    Maybe, someone was saying that it takes about 1 hour that the asia thing updates or w/e. I am really not sure bout this. I got my phone few days ago and want the best out of it!
    08-14-09 10:51 PM
    I just decided to check this and set my Yahoo Mail account preference to Asia and I logged out, back in, and the Pop3 setting was there. Although I found this information on another forum and was about to post it here, congrats cjams for the post
    09-10-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD