Just upgraded to the latest not-so greatest version 5.0.0.807 and when I open the email setup option in the setup wizard the personal email choice is gone, I have 4 addresses set up and they all still work but I can't add more, or delete one, or change the signature like I used to be able to. The only choice in the wizard is the enterprise server thingy !! What happened ???
    10-11-10 08:56 PM
    LOL. log in online instead
    10-12-10 06:28 AM
    Just upgraded to the latest not-so greatest version 5.0.0.807 and when I open the email setup option in the setup wizard the personal email choice is gone, I have 4 addresses set up and they all still work but I can't add more, or delete one, or change the signature like I used to be able to. The only choice in the wizard is the enterprise server thingy !! What happened ???
    how do u like the 8350i on nextel?
    10-12-10 06:29 AM
    i was having the same problem. spent hours on the phone with Sprint and RIM. finally downloaded the newest version of Blackberry Desktop Software and reloaded the OS. after that the email icon was back and all is well. if you already had email accounts set up just go to the BIS website and resend service books. after that the email accounts show up.
    10-12-10 08:11 PM
    Also, check to make sure that you didn't "hide" the icon. Try "show all" just to make sure before you redownload. I did that once when I was a BB newb, took me forever to figure it out.
    10-12-10 08:15 PM
    I'll give you one of mine . I still have the original E-mail setup but just tonight I noticed a new, improved Email setup in my download folder. Kinda confused since it just popped onto my phone all by itself but hey, the more the merrier. I'm wondering if I do a long battery pull if the old one will go away. My BB is full of suprises.
    10-13-10 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD