ok i finally got my BB to work with what its suppose to do...my hubby called and supposedly they were charging our account for data plan that was not compatable with my 8350i. (figures...never had this problem before they merged with sprint) anyway. i was trying to figure out how to set up my email(outlook or yahoo) on my bb. i now have an icon that says [email protected]. when i go to set up email all it says is "i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server"....that is all it says....can someone tell me what to do to start using my other emails. i don't want to have to change anything.....can you tell that im a BB newbie....hehe..oh and how do i download updates to my phone....sprints website says that 4.7 update is available. don't know how to do this. help me..
    03-10-09 07:22 PM
    4.7 is the desktop manager and the latest OS is at the top of the forum. i think your phone during the set up went for bes instead of bis so go into your setup folder and pick set up email. see what happens from there or go here and set it up for yourself!

here:BlackBerry Internet Service
    03-10-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD