I recently updated to 4.5 from Verizon. I did not get Docs to Go and I now cannot open certain types of attachments that I once could open with 4.3, i,e Word docs and PDFs. Any ideas?
    04-18-09 05:48 PM
    You need to download the .77 OS to your PC, if it isn't installed already. Then open DM and use Apploader to load D2G to your BB by making sure it is checked off.

Download your OS here if you need it:

BlackBerry® Software Updates

Then install it to your PC before running DM and Apploader.
    04-18-09 05:50 PM
    You need to download the .77 OS to your PC, if it isn't installed already. Then open DM and use Apploader to load D2G to your BB by making sure it is checked off.

Download your OS here if you need it:

BlackBerry® Software Updates

Then install it to your PC before running DM and Apploader.
    That is the OS I have. Will that solve the problem of not opening word and pdf attachments?
    04-18-09 06:05 PM
    Yes, when you get D2G loaded you will see this again.
    04-18-09 06:07 PM
    That is the OS I have. Will that solve the problem of not opening word and pdf attachments?
    If the OS is installed on your PC then you can use Apploader to install Docs 2 Go. I'm not sure if D2G opens .pdf, but when you load D2G, also check off Blackberry Attachment Services, it supports .pdf, see link below for more info.

BlackBerry - Attachment Services
    04-18-09 06:08 PM
    If the OS is installed on your PC then you can use Apploader to install Docs 2 Go. I'm not sure if D2G opens .pdf, but when you load D2G, also check off Blackberry Attachment Services, it supports .pdf, see link below for more info.

BlackBerry - Attachment Services
    Thanks, I cannot want certain you tube videos either---not all just some, any thoughts?
    04-18-09 06:36 PM
    Thanks, I cannot want certain you tube videos either---not all just some, any thoughts?
    It has to do with the way the original posters encoded their videos before posting to youtube, not your BB from what I understand.
    04-18-09 06:45 PM
    I went to desktop manager and there is no docs to go there. What do I do now, it seems like only half of 4.5 loaded onto my phone.
    04-22-09 07:58 PM
    That's not possible, or your BB wouldn't work.

Did you install the OS to your PC?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 09:26 PM
    That's not possible, or your BB wouldn't work.

Did you install the OS to your PC?

I would say yes but I am not sure-during the process my phone bricked so I then followed the steps to restore a bricked phone, does that matter?
    04-22-09 10:00 PM
    It should be there. Check in Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs. You should have 2 Blackberry software programs, your OS and your Desktop Software.

If your OS is on your computer, you should be able to find Documents to Go while in Apploader in Desktop Manager.

04-22-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD